How to Enable DND on Jio 4G SIM?
Jio has more than 70 Million active users in a span of just one year of launching operations. The telco has been offering very good plans with near unlimited calls, messages and data connection. This has often prompted many mass SMS senders with a huge user bounty. I have been using Jio since June 2016, and the amount of spam messages I used to receive per day was more than 5. Here’s how you can register your number with DND (Do Not Disturb) service and prevent these unwanted spam messages.
What is Required?
You need to have the MyJio App installed on the device you are using your 4G SIM with. Once installed, simply tap on log in with Jio SIM and you shall be taken to your account. [Download: Android | iOS]
How to Enable DND?
- Open the MyJio App and Log In to your Account
- Tap the Hamburger Menu on the Top Left Corner
- Tap on Settings option, or select your profile mentioned on the top
- Now search for the Do Not Disturb Option in the settings menu
- Now you shall see the option you want to block, select the ones you want and then tap Submit.
- You shall soon receive an SMS confirming your DND Settings change. You’re good to go now!
You have now successfully opted in for the DND Message Filtering. No more annoying spam.