Lumia Tips – How to shoot video like a Pro
Microsoft has replaced Lumia Camera with Windows Camera, which is indeed a universal app across all Windows 10 devices. The company has made some improvements in Windows 10 Mobile’s camera app. The camera app of Windows 10 Mobile has got some really cool features.
- Living images add motion to still photos*
- Rich capture (HDR and Dynamic Flash) let you shoot now, adjust later*
- Slow motion video with adjustable speed after shooting*
- Video stabilization for super smooth videos, automatically*
- 4K video capture lets you save still images from video*
- Burst mode takes photos in rapid succession when you hold down the shutter button
- Latest imaging algorithms for super sharp images even with low light and motion
- Pro controls to adjust exposure, ISO, and more
- Framing grids
- Lenses for using other picture-taking apps
- Digital negatives (DNG or raw files) you can use with advanced editing software*
* Available only on select devices
One of my favorite feature is Manual Focus while shooting video! While recording a video simply slide the record button to get to the Pro mode. There you will see three sliders. One’s for White-Balance adjustment, second’s for the Manual Focus and third one is for Brightness adjustment.
Here’s a video demonstrating the app interface and with some sample shots.