Moto G4 Launched in India: Price, Key Features and More
Motorola has finally launched its fourth generation Moto G smartphone in India at a price tag of Rs 12,499. The Moto G4 will go on sale in both black and white colors exclusively via Amazon India starting June 23.
Moto G4 shares a similar specification sheet with G4 Plus. The only difference being G4 has no fingerprint sensor and a 13-megapixel rear camera without laser autofocus. Also, the G4 comes only in 2GB RAM+16GB inbuilt combination.
The Moto G4 sports 5.5-inch Full HD display with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and a pixel density of 401ppi. The photography is handled by 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP selfie shooter. The Moto G4 runs on Android 6.0.1 which is kept awake by 3,000 mAh battery.
The Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow-based duo also supports VoLTE connectivity along with 4G, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and micro-USB connectivity with turbo charging.
Motorola Moto G4 specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5693 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 153×76.6×7.9 mm to 9.8 mm; Weight: 157g
- Water repellent nano-coating
- 5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ab/g/n (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging