Motorola teased upcoming Moto M launch in India
Announced back in China earlier this month, Motorola’s budget champ Moto M might arrive in India soon. Moto India tweets about ‘Something different coming your way’ and tags a picture that looks strikingly similar to new Moto M.
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD with 1920×1080 resolution
- Processor: 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P15
- ROM: 32GB internal with micro-SD expansion up to 128GB
- RAM: 4GB
- Battery: 3050mAh with fast charging tech
- Camera: 16MP rear camera and 8MP selfie shooter
- OS: Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- Other features: Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and Dolby Atoms audio
Moto M wraps a full metal unibody design with a double layer hydrophobic coating. The device currently retails for $295 in China which should bring it for around Rs. 20,000 in India. If that’s the case, it will make a radical shift from its predecessors in terms of pricing. Stay tuned for official confirmations from Motorola.