OnePlus just can’t hold it in! Here’s all about the OnePlus 5
What is the media equivalent of premature ejaculation?
OnePlus is a really unconventional company, when it comes to marketing. And it’s been successful for the most part. But God knows what happens to them a few days before their annual flagship launches. All major media houses pretty much spilt the beans about everything related to the OnePlus 5. Some even started uploading their videos. There’s also a video showing all of the prototypes that were rejected.
So why should we hold ourselves back?
So here are all the specs of the OnePlus 5. Feast your eyes and share it with your friends who had been eyeing the next flagship killer
- Display: 5.5″ OpticAMOLED with a resolution of 1920*1080
- Design: Full metal build, less than 7.5mm thick, minimal antenna lines
- Processor: Snapdragon 835
- RAM: Up to 8GB
- Storage: 64 and 128GB variants
- Cameras: Dual sensor module on the back, 16MP, with features like Portrait mode and Zoom
- USB: USB type-C 2.0 with Dash Charge
- Battery: 3,300 mAh
- Software: OxygenOS 4.5 on Android 7.1 Nougat
- BioMetrics: Fingerprint scanner on the capacitive home button
Pricing is supposed to start at 33,000INR for the base model, which can be purchased 22nd June onwards, on Amazon
Does it seem like an upgrade over the OnePlus 3T? Let us know in the comments!