- EOTO knows that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly and we value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and User information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- In order to use EOTO, you may be required to register yourself by providing the following information which includes, but may not be limited to your name; e-mail address; and contact number.
- Should You have any concerns about this policy, please contact our customer support team.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION
- When you use EOTO, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services, newsletters and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize ourselves to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
- In general, you can browse us without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on EOTO. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior. We use this information to do internal research on our Users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our Users and to obtain internal feedbacks and to provide the desired data to our Users. This information may be used individually or may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on EOTO or not), which URL you next go (whether this URL is on EOTO or not), your computer, your mobile device, your browser information, your IP address and your VPN.
- The information we learn from you, helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at EOTO. We use your information to assist us in providing you newsletters, handling User requests, communicate with you about your requirements, provide allied services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content that recommend/offer product(s) and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of EOTO and enable third parties to carry out technical, or other functions on our behalf.
- Here are the types of information we gather and the list is inclusive but not limited to the following:
- Information you give us:
We receive and store any information you enter on EOTO or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future experience with us, improving our platform, sending you regular newsletters and communicating with you. We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our services, and to personalize your experience while using our services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations. Such information may include: (non-exhaustive list)
- Your account information:
Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and websites, your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
- Your preferences:
Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Your searches and other activities:
The search terms you have looked up and results you selected.
- Your browsing information:
How long you used our services and which features you used; the ads you clicked on.
- Your communications:
Communications between you and EOTO through our services; your participation in a survey, poll, sweepstakes, contest or promotion scheme; your request for certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates or other products/services); your communication with us about employment opportunities posted.
- Your Public Posts:
You also may provide information (such as ratings, reviews, tips, photos, comments, likes, bookmarks, friends, lists, etc.) to be published or displayed on publicly accessible areas on EOTO or third party sites for our services, or transmitted to other Users of our services or third parties. Your ‘user contributions’ are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile of the third party or your EOTO account. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your ‘user contributions’. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your user contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We may display this information on the services, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings.
- Information about your friends:
You have the option to request your friends to use and/or join the services by providing their contact information. If you request a friend to join and connect with you on EOTO, we will only use your friend’s contact information to process your request.
- Information about your messages:
If you exchange messages with others through EOTO, we may store them in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and investigate possible violations of our policies and wrongdoing in connection with EOTO. If you send information from EOTO to your mobile device via SMS text message, we may log your phone number, phone carrier, and the date and time that the message was processed. Carriers may charge recipients for texts that they receive.
- Automatic information:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many others, we use “cache” and/or “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when we access the websites or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of website on other apps or websites. We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices including mobile devices you use to access EOTO, and about your use of the services of EOTO, even if you use the services without registering or logging in. Such information may include: (non-exhaustive list)
- Usage information:
Details of your use of our services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our services.
- Computer and device information:
Information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browser type, other browsing information (connection, speed, connection type etc.), device type, device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored information and files:
Our applications also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
- Location information:
Our applications collect real-time information about the location of your device, as permitted by you.
- Last URL visited:
The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting EOTO.
- Mobile device IDs:
Unique mobile device identifier (e.g. IDFA or other device IDs on Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad), if you’re using our services on a mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies/cache, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of our applications. Unlike cookies/cache, mobile device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertising companies may use device IDs to track your use of our applications, track the number of advertisements displayed, measure advertising performance and display advertisements that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of our applications.
- Your activity on the Services:
Information about your activity on the services of EOTO, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited EOTO, the date and time you used the services, error logs, and other similar information.
- Mobile status:
For mobile application users, the online or offline status of your application.
- E-mail communications
This is to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your mobile phone and/or computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our Users. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your communication preferences with us accordingly.
- INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES:
We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
- SOCIAL NETWORKS:
If you interact with social media features on EOTO, such as the Facebook Like button, or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of EOTO, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies
- OTHER INFORMATION:
- If you choose to place orders for services like newsletters, updates etc. on EOTO, we collect information about your behavior towards preferred products and services.
- If you transact with us, for any reason, we collect some additional information, such as your address and a credit / debit card number and credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument/ details and tracking information from net banking or other payment wallet information.
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law or use it just for internal feedbacks.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other Users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities on EOTO, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- USE OF “COOKIE” OR “CACHE”
- A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookie/Cache are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s/mobile’s hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as ‘Recommended for You’, personalized advertisements on other websites. Cookie/Cache is useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cache in your mobile’s hard drive. The cookie/cache does not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- We use data collection devices such as cookie/cache on certain pages of EOTO to help analyze our page flows, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a cookie/cache. Cookies/Cache may be used irrespective of you registering with us or not.
- We also use cookie/cache to allow you to enter your password and/or other details less frequently during a session. Cookie/Cache can also help us provide information that is targeted to your interests. Most cookie/cache is “session cookie/cache,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session. You are always free to decline our cookie/cache if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on EOTO and you may be required to re-enter your password and/or other details more frequently during a session. Additionally, you may encounter cookie/cache or other similar devices on certain pages of EOTO that are placed by third parties. We do not control the use of cookie/cache by third parties.
- The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies/caches, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cache and how to disable cookie/cache altogether. However, because cookie/cache allow you to take advantage of some of our essential features, we recommend that you leave them turned on. Please note it may be possible to disable some (but not all) cookies/cache through your device or browser settings, but doing so may interfere with certain functionality of the services.
- USE OF DEMOGRAPHIC / PROFILE DATA / YOUR INFORMATION
- We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money, if any; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on EOTO.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our services. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at EOTO, providing you with content and services that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
- USE OF USER INFORMATION
- We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- Process and respond to your queries,
- Understand our Users (what they do on our services, what products they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
- Administer our services and diagnose technical problems.
- To protect ourselves from third party frauds.
- Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you.
- Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
- Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our User base and service usage patterns.
- Administer contests and sweepstakes.
- Provide you with customer support.
- Accessing, reviewing and changing your profile.
- Provide you with notices about your account.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notify you about changes to our services.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our services.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your preferences.
- We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information to parties in compliance with our policies as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
- We will retain in our files the information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored ‘back up’ systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information would be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests for changing any data.
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Information about our Users is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. EOTO shares User information only as described herein and with our other group entities affiliates and EOTO shall not be liable for any misuse of User Information by such parties. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
- Third Party Service Providers:
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering services, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments (if any) and providing customer service.
- Promotional Offers:
Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of our Users on our behalf or on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your communication preferences.
- Business Transfers:
- Regulatory Purposes:
- With your consent:
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- International transfer:
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
- EOTO has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using specialized software
- Wherever applicable, we reveal only the last four digits of your credit/debit card numbers when confirming an order. However, we transmit the entire credit card/debit number to the appropriate credit card company/bank during order processing.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your mobile phone or computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared mobile phone or computer.
- We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information of your EOTO account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
- However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
- We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of such EOTO features.
- When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
- If you do not want us to use your personal information that we gather, please adjust your preferences.
- WHAT INFORMATION CAN THE USER ACCESS
- EOTO gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with us, your orders etc. for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as we evolve.
- YOUR CONSENT
- DATA RETENTION AND ACCOUNT TERMINATION
- COMPLIANCE WITH DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
NAME: Shivam Vahia
ADDRESS: 202, Abhishek, Happy Home Soc, J.S Marg, Dahisar West, Mumbai 400068, MH, India.
Email: [email protected]
Time: 9AM-5PM Weekdays
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM/CONTACT US